How Far Can You Go?
Have you ever thought about how far you can run in a month? Well, Ultra Running Ltd is giving you the chance to find out and to challenge yourself against other runners / and or teams. You can run outside on the trails, run on the footpaths or even inside on a treadmill – the choice is yours! Simply set yourself a target and go for it.
WHAT IS IT?
The event starts at 00:01 (BST) on 1st October and ends at midnight (BST) on 31st October 2021.
This is a virtual event, so you can run wherever you like, whenever you want and as many times as you like within the month of October. To qualify, you must run / walk at least 31 miles in the month (that’s just 1 mile a day) and submit your results before midday on 1st November 2021. You can include your mileage run during any other event you take part in during October – giving you your total accumalative monthly distance. Results will be posted online once all have been verified.
This is one of our Virtual Running Club events and we want everyone to feel part of the club, so join us on Facebook and Strava where you can become part of our community by posting updates, pictures and stories.
Run Solo – Test your limits or take it easy! The distance you choose to run / walk is up to you.
Some highlights for entering Solo:
- Meet the minimum requirement of 31 miles during October and guarantee your fantastic bespoke medal.
- Personalised running Bib
- Champions trophy for top male and female distances achieved.
- Crack the 500 mile barrier to earn the gold medal. But don’t worry if you can’t as the silver medal is exactly the same size.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Run as a Team – Are you part of a running club? Or have friends, family or work colleagues looking to take part? Whatever your goal – competative time, team-building, or just having some fun with friends.
Some highlights for entering as a Team:
- A team consists of minimum 2 people, maximum 5 people.
- All the benefits of a Solo entrant.
- Entering as a team still allows all entrants to be classified in the Solo results as well.
- Once you have selected your team members you CANNOT change them.
- For a team of 5 you only pay the cost of 4 solo entries, so the team leader gets a free place (or you share the cost).
- Champions trophies for each Team Member of the Team who covers the furthest distance.
- Challenge yourselves against other clubs and groups, including the organisers team – “Team Ultra Running”
Who’s in Team Ultra Running?
Well, obviously it’s made up of guys who make all of the Ultra Running Ltd events possible – Steven James, Steven Worrallo, Rachael Swailes, Phil Woolley and lest we not forget Henry Worrallo.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
You will receive a personal bib number that will be emailed so you can print it off as many times as required; You will also receive a fabulous medal. There are two medals on offer, Gold and Silver. The Gold is awarded to all Solo runners who achieve 500 miles or more and the Silver medal is for runners who run the minimum requirement of 31 miles. The medals will be sent out once the event is completed and results have been verified. There will be spot prizes for best photos or posts on our Facebook Discussion Group.
HOW TO ENTER?
Click the entry button at the top of the page.
HOW DO I PROVE MY RESULTS?
Once you have entered you need to join or Strava Group which will automatically record your mileage.
Entry is £21.00 for Solo, £38.00 for a 2 Team entry and £84.00 for a 5 Team entry, plus booking fee.
Other things you might need to know
Please note, this event is open to runners of any age but under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult. For further information please email us email@example.com