Race dates – Feb 10th – 16th 2020
(The Virtual run options can take place any time during the month of February, but the virtual medals will not be posted out until the actual race days are completed)
The 7 Deadly Sins: The Race
The 7 Deadly Sins 7in7 is a seven day challenge with a unique marathon, half marathon 5k & 10k race on each day.
Enter the 7 Deadly Sins in its entirety, a 7 in 7 challenge, and compete on all seven days. Or just enter any of the seven days and choose your distance – 5k, 10k, Half Marathon or Marathon.
Race Date: Feb 10th – Feb 16th 2020.
Race Location: Little Bowbrook, Walton Road, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, DY10 4JA. We will have a race flag at the entrance to Little Bowbrook off Walton Road. Turn into Little Bowbrook and the race start-line will be ahead and then to your right.
On the day please aim to arrive by 9:30 latest to give yourself plenty of time to register, receive your race number, and have a brief race induction.
Each day’s races start at 10.00am.
Post race, a light buffet will be provided to include sandwiches, hot drinks etc. This is available to all entrants including single day competitors.
The 7 Deadly Sins Merchandise
Visit our Shop for 7 Deadly Sins Merchandise
What is the course like?
The route is a multi-lap course with each lap approximately 6 miles. On your return to Little Bowbrook after each lap you will have water and food available. There is also a mid point water station and check-point.
The terrain is mainly tarmac, on quiet lanes through picturesque countryside. With the exception of one small hill the route is generally flat.
Is there any accommodation near by?
Accomodation is now available at the race location, Little Bowbrook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Also within 5 minutes drive of Little Bowbrook is Hartlebury Travelodge. Adjacent to the Travelodge is a Thai Restaurant and a further five minutes walk is an Esso Garage with a Greggs and Spa Shop facilities. Ten minutes walk is also the Mitre Oak pub which serves good value food. If you require transport from the Travelodge to the race start / finish, we can supply this for a small fee.
The race names are all based around the Seven Deadly Sins:
- Monday – The Slothful Run
- Tuesday – The Proud Run
- Wednesday – The Lusty Run
- Thursday – The Angry Run
- Friday – The Gluttonous Run
- Saturday – The Greedy Run
- Sunday – The Envious Run
Only 50 places are available for each day so book early to avoid disappointment.
Finishers medals: Designed specifically for Ultra Running Ltd, each day’s medal is different and wickedly sinful! Medals are limited and often run-out so if you want a specific days medal please book within four weeks of the event – outside that time you are at risk of having another days medal if we run-out for the day you have booked.
- The 7 Deadly Sins 7 in 7 Marathon (All 7 days) – £175.00
- The 7 Deadly Sins 7in7 Half Marathon (All 7 days) – £140.00
- The 7 Deadly Sins 7in7 10k & 5k (All 7 days) – £115.00
- Individual marathon £29.00
- Individual half marathon £24.00
- Individual 10k & 5k £19.00
- Virtual Marathon (All 7 days) – £99.00
- Virtual Half Marathon (All 7 days) – £95.00
- Virtual 10k & 5k (All 7 days) – £90.00
- Individual Virtual Marathon – £18.00
- Individual Virtual Half Marathon – £16.50
- Individual Virtual 5k or 10k – £15.00
- Enter any of the above and agree to raise set amount for Kids Run Free – £10.00 (see below note)
Enter the 7 Deadly Sins Series as a VIRTUAL runner:
Have you run one of our Virtual Races before?
If that’s a yes, you are automatically a Member of our Virtual Running Community, and are entitled to a discount of 15% against entry fees. Please email email@example.com, with your intention to book and we will provide you with a 15% discount code to use against the entry fee. You can then use this code against ALL of your future URL Virtual entry bookings.
NB. – This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount on offer at any other time.
Notes for Virtual Entries:
- Simple enter using the entry button at the top of the page.
- Select the Days and Distance you wish to enter
- We will email you within 24 hours with a personalised running number to print off. This may take longer over weekends, holiday periods, or if we have an actual event taking place.
- When you do the run, take a photo of yourself with the running number on. On completion of the run send us your run data as best as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably showing the route taken, but as a minimum, a photo of your Garmin or similar device, indicating the distance covered. You can also join our facebook group and post results and photos on there.
- Once we have confirmed your run information as correct your medal will be posted out. For multi-day bookings we will post out your medals once the final run has been completed. Please note – your virtual run cannot be done in conjunction with any other race and your chosen distance must be completed without rest periods.
- For international posting you will need to pay an additional £4.50 for a single item and £9.75 for multiple items.