Enviromental Policy Update:
Please note that ALL our races are now cup-free which means we will not be supplying cups and you will need to bring your own. We will provide water and squash dispensers and cola bottles for you to pour into your own cup.
Very soon we will have our own branded foldable and reusable cups for sale in our web-shop. You can either get these posted out to you in advance or collect them at registration on race day.
The first race in our Easter Series of unique designed medals and races.
Race date – Sunday 21st April 2019
(The Virtual run options can take place any time during the month of April, but the virtual medals will not be posted out until after the actual race day is completed)
The Bunny Hop: The Race
The Bunny Hop race – you choose the distance – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k or 5k.
Race Location: Little Bowbrook, Walton Road, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, DY10 4JA. We will have a race flag at the entrance to Little Bowbrook off Walton Road. Turn into Little Bowbrook and the race start-line will be ahead and then to your right.
On the day please aim to arrive by 9:00 latest to give yourself plenty of time to register, receive your race number, and have a brief race induction.
Each day’s races start at 10.00am (we will start sooner if everyone has arrived).
Post race, a light buffet will be provided to include sandwiches, pot noodles, soup, hot drinks etc.
The Bunny Hop Merchandise
Visit our Shop for the Bunny Hop Hoody.
What is the course like?
The route is an out and back multi-lap course with each lap approximately 6 miles. On your return to Little Bowbrook after each lap you will have water and food available. There is also a mid point water station and check-point.
The terrain is mainly tarmac, on quiet lanes through picturesque countryside. With the exception of one small hill the route is generally flat.
Is there any accommodation near by?
Within 5 minutes drive of Little Bowbrook is Hartlebury Travelodge. Adjacent to the Travelodge is a Thai Restaurant and a further five minutes walk is an Esso Garage with a Greggs and Spa Shop facilities. Ten minutes walk is also the Mitre Oak pub which serves good value food. If you require transport from the Travelodge to the race start / finish, we can supply this for a small fee.
Only 50 places are available for the actual race day (as agreed with local police) and a further 150 for the virtual races, so book early to avoid dissapointment.
Finishers medals: Designed by our own designer, specifically for Ultra Running Ltd. We believe in the bigger the distance the bigger the medal, therefore the 5k and 10k medals are approx 60mm diameter, the Half Marathon 80mm diameter and the Marathon medal is 110mm diameter. Limited numbers so to guarantee your medal time please book at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Individual Marathon £29.00
- Individual Half Marathon £24.00
- Individual 10k £19.00
- Individual Virtual Marathon – £19.00
- Individual Virtual Half Marathon – £16.50
- Individual Virtual 5k or 10k – £15.00
Have you run one of our Virtual Races before?
If that’s a yes, you are automatically a Member of our Virtual Running Community, and are entitled to a discount of 15% against entry fees. Please email email@example.com, with your intention to book and we will provide you with a 15% discount code to use against the entry fee. You can then use this code against ALL of your future URL Virtual entry bookings.
NB. – This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount on offer at any other time.
Notes for Virtual Entries:
- Simple enter using the entry button at the top of the page.
- Select the Distance you wish to enter
- We will email you within 24 hours with a personalised running number to print off. This may take longer over weekends, holiday periods, or if we have an actual event taking place.
- When you do the run, take a photo of yourself with the running number on. On completion of the run send us your run data as best as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably showing the route taken, but as a minimum, a photo of your Garmin or similar device, indicating the distance covered. You can also join our facebook group and post results and photos on there.
- Once we have confirmed your run information as correct your medal will be posted out. For multi-day bookings we will post out your medals once the final run has been completed. Please note – your virtual run cannot be done in conjunction with any other race and your chosen distance must be completed without rest periods.
- For international posting you will need to pay an additional £4.50 for a single item and £9.75 for multiple items.