Race Dates – Monday 26th October – Sunday 1st November 2020
(or if you can’t make it, take the virtual entry option which you can do in your own time and your own location, anytime during the month of October.
Note – Our Guy Fawkes Series starts immediately after this Halloween Series finishes, so you have the choice of 14 days of running!!
The Race: Halloween 7in7
The Medals: If you like unique medals – miss these races at your peril! Each day has a unique medal – all themed around spooky ghosts, witches and Halloween. You can choose either the Orange Medal as shown above, or the Green Medal as shown below.
Important Note: With so many race and medal types it is inevitable that each year we sell out either in colour or medal type for a particular day. You can only guarantee your colour or medal type by booking early!! Bookings within four weeks of the event may have either a different colour or medal type depending on demand – SO BOOK EARLY!
In addition there are three different sized medals, available in either Orange or Green:
- The Marathon medal is 100 mm diameter
- The Half Marathon medal is 80 mm diameter
- The 10km and 5km medals are 60 mm diameter
- All with the same design as shown above.
That makes a total of 42 medal options in the Halloween 7in7 series that you can choose from!
Fancy Dress is encouraged and an award will be given for each days chosen best effort.
Enter the Halloween Races, and compete in 7 consecutive marathons, half marathons, 10km or 5km on consecutive days. Or – just choose any single day as each day is a race in it’s own right!
Monday 26th October: ‘The Witches Whisk’ – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km or 5km
Tuesday 27th October: ‘The Scary Scamper’ – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km or 5km
Wednesday 28th October:‘The Creepy Crawl’ – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km or 5km
Thursday 29th October: ‘The Ghostly Gallop’ – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km or 5km
Friday 30th October – ‘The Petrified Pootle’ – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km or 5km
Saturday 31st October – ‘The Spooky Sprint’ – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km or 5km
Sunday 1st November – ‘The Zombie Shuffle’ – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km or 5km
Race Location: Little Bowbrook, Walton Road, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, DY10 4JA
For an official race hoodie visit our shop – you can choose any of the ten spooky day logos during the order process.
All races will start at 10.00am from Little Bowbrook – registration will be open on the day from 9.00 am, where you will collect your race number. Please try to arrive by 9:30 am latest. Earlier starts may be possible, especially for competitors taking on the full challenge.
Post race, a light buffet will be provided to include sandwiches, soup, hot drinks etc. This is available to all entrants including single day competitors.
What is the course like?
The route is a multi-lap course with each lap approximately 6 miles. On your return to Little Bowbrook after each lap you will have water and food available. There is also a mid point water station and check-point.
The terrain is mainly tarmac, on quiet lanes through picturesque countryside. With the exception of one small hill the route is generally flat.
Is their any accommodation nearby?
Accommodation is now available at the race location, Little Bowbrook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Also within 5 minutes drive of Little Bowbrook is Hartlebury Travelodge. Adjacent to the Travelodge is a Thai Restaurant and a further five minutes walk is an Esso Garage with a Greggs / Subway and Spa Shop facilities. Ten minutes walk is also the Mitre Oak pub which serves good value food. If you require transport from the Travelodge to the race start / finish, we can supply this for a small fee of £5.00 each way payable on the day but requested in advance.
Camping is possible and FREE at Little Bowbrook, which also benefits from shower and toilet facilities. There is also a communal kitchenette with toaster and kettle.
If you have a group of fifteen or more runners (club bookings or friends) wanting to take part in the half or full marathons, we may be able to adjust the race start time to suit yourselves. In addition we can provide a hot meal and drink at the finish to provide for a more social occasion. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to discuss this further.
Entry numbers are limited – we have consent for 50 places Monday – Friday and 150 places Saturday and Sunday – so book early to avoid disappointment. Some medal types and sizes do get sold out.
- The Halloween 7 in 7 Marathon (All 7 days) – £175.00
- The Halloween 7in7 Half Marathon (All 7 days) – £140.00
- The Halloween 7in7 10km or 5km (All 7 days) – £115.00
- Individual marathon £29.00
- Individual half marathon £24.00
- Individual 10km or 5km £19.00
- Virtual Marathon (All 7 days) – £99.00
- Virtual Half Marathon (All 7 days) – £95.00
- Virtual 10km or 5km (All 7 days) – £90.00
- Individual Virtual Marathon – £18.00
- Individual Virtual Half Marathon – £16.50
- Individual Virtual 10km or 5km – £15.00
- Enter any number of the above and agree to raise a set amount for our chosen charity (tbc) – £10.00
Cant make race day? Then take the VIRTUAL OPTION:
- Simple enter using the entry button at the top of the page.
- Select the Days and Distance you wish to enter
- We will email you within 24 hours with a personalised running number to print off. This may take longer over weekends, holiday periods, or if we have an actual event taking place.
- When you do the run, take a photo of yourself with the running number on. On completion of the run send us your run data as best as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably showing the route taken, but as a minimum, a photo of your Garmin or similar device, indicating the distance covered. You can also join our Facebook group and post results and photos on there.
- Once we have confirmed your run information as correct your medal will be posted out. For multi-day bookings we will post out your medals once your final run has been completed. Please note – you cannot include a run which is part of another race / event, and you cannot have rest periods on your run.
- For international posting you will need to pay an additional £4.50 for a single item and £9.75 for multiple items.
Terms and Conditions: Please ensure you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions before entering.